So it's always been my job to load the dishwasher, add soap, and then start it. Jason will occasionally add dishes, but his main job is to "pre-wash" the dishes since our dishwasher doesn't always clean the stuck on stuff. Needless to say, he claims that the dishes are pretty much clean before I even put them in the dishwasher. Last night, it was business as usual. I loaded the dishes, added the soap, and pushed start.
Well, we're a big bowl-user family and all twelve of our bowls were in the dishwasher this morning, so Jason grabs a couple bowls out, looks them over since we've had dishes come out still dirty, and comments to me..."I even looked them over to make sure they were clean." He poured cereal in the bowls, and we ate breakfast like any other day.
This evening as I was cooking supper, I needed a measuring cup. Both of them were still in the dishwasher because we didn't have time to unload it this morning. Well, I guess it's a good thing that we didn't have time because I opened up the dishwasher...and I'm sure you know where this is going...there sat the soap that I poured in last night.
...so turns out those bowls this morning really weren't clean. Leave it to Jason to feed us out of dirty bowls. I have a conniption fit if I see the tiniest speck of dirt on a dish. I guess they always say what you don't know won't kill ya!
2 comments:
Too funny! Way to go Jason...reuse and recycle.
Post a Comment