Sunday, August 30, 2009

Fun day out

So if you didn't know this already, I'm trying to pick up the game of golf. Jason and I went out yesterday for my second try at it. We're just playing at a Par 3 course, and if didn't have to put 3 times on each hole, I might be a decent golfer. Anyways, we had fun and I did ok.

Afterward we went to Kohl's where I found Jason this tie that matched a shirt he was getting perfectly. Only problem was it was pink, and he didn't think he was confident enough to wear a pink tie. It was only $6, so I convinced him to get it. We'll see if it gets worn other than to try it on in the fitting room.

Then we went to a shoe store where Jason found these hideous boots. Always a character...

1 comment:

Paula and Mike said...

I'm so disappointed, I just knew those boots were going to be black with pink fur lining. Of course, pink fur lined gloves will accentuate the pink tie just as well. Maybe you can find those on your next shopping trip.