Yikes! It's been awhile...hope you're still with me. Jason and I have been working, working, working. He's finishing up his last class, and I've got one more to go next spring until we both finally have our master's degrees.
We decided...well...I decided that it was time our bedroom got a face-lift. Here's a before...kinda...I forgot to take one before we took all the stuff off the walls.

And here's the after...

Much more sophisticated if you ask me and a lot less...well...yellow. What do you think??
2 comments:
Looks good! I've been thinking about getting rid of the yellow in our room too but haven't broke it to Dustin yet... You know how he is, I might get it changed in about 3-5 years. Ha!
Well, if you get him convinced, tell him all he has to do is help move furniture and I'll come help paint...maybe over Christmas break??
Post a Comment