Saturday, February 19, 2011

24 weeks

Here I am at 24 weeks! I'm going to try and take a new picture every Saturday, but do forgive me if I don't complete this goal.
I've been feeling Layla kick and move all over the place, but with Jason working 3rd shift the last two weeks, he hasn't been able to feel her yet (she moves A LOT when I'm laying down in bed). This morning, I woke up and just laid there. Sure enough she started moving and Jason finally got to feel her. His eyes got real big and was like, "Was that it?" Then he wondered if we'd be able to actually see her. After a little while longer, we saw my belly move up. Totally awesome feeling!

We've got all the fixin's for Layla's room, and we're going to start putting it all together soon. I'm hoping to paint tomorrow and Monday, so be on the lookout for nursery pictures. :)

No comments: