We started working on the landscaping project this morning around 10. It was sprinkling, so we worked in the front since there's a lot of tree cover. I guess you could say we did a little bit more than anticipated. It started out that this project was just rock/mulch removal. Now it seems that we're doing a full blown landscaping remodel. See the 'pretty' bushes in the front??

Now you don't! It looks totally different and sooo much better. The rock removal was being hindered by the bushes, and I hated them anyway. Jason was like, you wanna take those out? I excitedly said absolutely! So they're gone! And boy was it tough work. Those stumps and roots were a pain to dig out. We'll be sore tomorrow!

I have no idea what happened, but during one of our drink breaks, Jason dropped his can. It was the fastest I'd seen him move all day. I guess he didn't want to waste too much of his precious beer.
No comments:
Post a Comment