Tuesday, December 23, 2008

"It's a Winter Wonderland!"

...the words spoken by my grandma. Usually, Grandma, we don't live in Siberia. Sorry you had to endure the -20 degree wind chills and ice, but we're really glad that you came to visit us. Maybe you can come back when the weather is a bit more pleasant.

The scenery was beautiful especially when the sun peeked in through the ice covered trees, but I hope to goodness that it's melted by the time we get back from our visit home for Christmas. In other news...it's snowing...once again. When will it ever stop?? Thank you Illinois weather for making travel treacherous for the holidays.

So Jason and I became "Bears fans" this year. Our friend Matt thinks I'm bad luck, and it's always my fault if they lose...convenient, huh? Well anyways, we went over to his place to watch the game last night, and the Bears were really doing terrible. Orton threw two intercepted passes and things weren't looking good...and we still haven't seen the great things that Matt speaks of regarding Hester. Well the game was dragging on forever, and I ended up falling asleep during the fourth quarter. And apparently when I fell asleep, the Bears started doing decent, tied the game, and won in over-time. Did me not watching the game help the Bears win? Who knows, but Matt and Jason think so.

No comments: