Monday, December 15, 2008

Only 10 Days Until Christmas!

Well...not exactly. Christmas came early this year! Unfortunately, Jason's parents aren't going to be in town for Christmas, so we went to their house this past weekend to celebrate. Got lots of great gifts, had some great laughs, and played a lot of cards. Pam can play Euchre now! Woohoo! They also taught us how to play a version of Pitch. Here's a great shot of the fam...

Alright, so I've got to preface the next three pictures. Tim opened up one of his gifts and it was a double pack of Old Spice body wash. He was like alright, I love this stuff. So Jason makes the comment, I'm glad you got that because I don't really like it. A few more presents are opened...Tim gets a Leatherman...Jason gets a dremel tool. So here's where the story really picks up and where the pictures begin. Next present Jason opens...Old Spice body wash. Hilarious! Next present Tim opens...another Leatherman...hmm. So Pam couldn't decide which one he'd like so she bought him two so that he could decide. Jason moves over to his dad with the look on his face like I'll take the one you don't want. Tim picked the one he wanted and then they made a trade. Old Spice for the Leatherman. Too funny!



Kissy faces! We're such dorks!


No comments: