So I'm finally looking and feeling pregnant, and it only took 27 weeks. :)
Random thoughts from the week...I feel like my belly button is disappearing. I know that's definitely normal, but it looks very odd and flat...Clipped my toenails this afternoon and had a really hard time keeping my leg up because my belly was in the way (super uncomfortable too!). I know, I know, it only gets worse...A sudden sharp pain in my upper abdomen area woke me up from sleeping last night. Didn't last long, but hurt really bad. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Layla's doing because it was too high up. Maybe muscles stretching? Definitely going to be asking the doctor about that at my next appointment.
Random thoughts from the week...I feel like my belly button is disappearing. I know that's definitely normal, but it looks very odd and flat...Clipped my toenails this afternoon and had a really hard time keeping my leg up because my belly was in the way (super uncomfortable too!). I know, I know, it only gets worse...A sudden sharp pain in my upper abdomen area woke me up from sleeping last night. Didn't last long, but hurt really bad. I'm pretty sure it wasn't Layla's doing because it was too high up. Maybe muscles stretching? Definitely going to be asking the doctor about that at my next appointment.
2 comments:
You look MAH-VELOUS, Ashley! I remember that you guys are having a baby at random moments and will ask faculty who know you if they know you're expecting... Margaret Weaver just says, "You've already told me that," then asks how you are :-) Glad I have proof now that you are, indeed, doing well.
Love your remodeled bathroom and the baby's room - they both look great. I kinda got stuck partway done with my house... maybe finish it up this summer (I hope!).
Is there anything you guys need for Layla? Please let me know. And please keep posting about your progress. I wish you all the best!
- Nancy Van Cleave
Thank you so much! I'm glad that you're keeping up with the progress. I will definitely keep posting and feel free to share our website with other professors. :) We're thinking about visiting campus sometime after Layla is born so hopefully we can work that out. Maybe sometime in September or October??
Post a Comment