We had a doctor's appointment on Monday, and everything looks good. The heartbeat was 148 bpm, my blood pressure was spot on, and my weight...well...funny story. Up until this appointment, I'd only gained 8 pounds. In one month alone, I gained 6 pounds, so the doctor asks me if I weighed on a different scale this time. I had, so he went and weighed himself to see if they were off...only by 0.2 of a pound. So I gained a little weight this past month. Oh well!
In a week, I go back for my 30 week visit and we'll have another sonogram. Then he said that I'll come back at 32 weeks and then weekly until the baby comes. I can't believe how fast it's gone by and how quickly the next 11 weeks will go. Soon we'll have a little girl...so exciting!
In a week, I go back for my 30 week visit and we'll have another sonogram. Then he said that I'll come back at 32 weeks and then weekly until the baby comes. I can't believe how fast it's gone by and how quickly the next 11 weeks will go. Soon we'll have a little girl...so exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment