Tuesday, July 15, 2008

No one saw...just keep walking...

So a few weeks ago, I mentioned to Jason that we should start taking walks in the morning before he goes to work. Usually I'm unmotivated in the evenings and it's still pretty hot and muggy. Well, he set the alarm for 5:45 for two mornings in a row. What happened? We went back to bed. It was way too early!

On Monday, we finally got serious. He drug me out of bed and we went for a walk. It was refreshing, but it was still way too early. So this morning, he was the one who didn't want to go for a walk, and I was the motivator. He was proud of me since I have almost zero self-motivation. It was even a productive walk. Monday is trash/recycling day so sometimes there are newspapers that have blown out of the bins. As we were walking, there were adds and coupons from the Sunday paper strewn about the sidewalk. What did I find you ask? A coupon for $4 off at Olive Garden! My favorite restaurant in the world! Jason was embarrassed because I torn the coupon off and put the remaining paper back on the ground, but it was an Olive Garden coupon! Come on...I can't pass those up. And besides...it was 6:00 AM...no one saw me do it.

2 comments:

Leigha said...

wow...you guys crack me up!!

Ashley said...

It's our job to provide the comedy relief... :)