Tuesday, July 22, 2008
What's that bulge in your pocket?
So Jason and I went on a bike ride tonight around our normal loop. We were getting ready to go up a small hill next to one of the holes on the golf course when I spotted something out of the corner of my eye. I squealed my brakes, and Jason raced on by. He saw me drop back and turned a U-ey (How do you spell that??) to find out what was wrong . Anyways, he thought something had happened to me or my bicycle. Nope, nothing like that. I spotted a golf ball!! :) I, of course, had to stop and pick it up. Luckily I had pockets in my shorts, where I could keep the golf ball safe until we got home. So a little bit later, Jason turns to me and says, "Hey, what's that bulge in your pocket?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Little did you know, you just help me exercise my facial muscles. Life will never be boring with the two of you.
Post a Comment