Tuesday, July 7, 2009

We're pooped!

Sorry for the tardiness of these pics, but what a day! The carpet finally made it, and the guys were here from 11:30 until 5:15 installing it in all 3 bedrooms and the hallway. It didn't leave much turnaround time for Jason and I to haul all the bedroom stuff back upstairs and all the family room stuff upstairs. I had class tonight for an hour and a half too! Anyways, we're tired, but there's still a lot more work to be done.

Here's where we slept last night due to the lack of carpet in our bedroom...it worked...

Well, you all probably saw that our desk was completely filling the downstairs bathroom from a previous post, and without my knowledge or consent, the carpet dudes put all the doors from the bedrooms including closet doors in our upstairs bathroom. Since they weren't able to lay the carpet yesterday, it made using the bathroom and taking a shower rather difficult...

So here's what you've been waiting for...or maybe what I've been waiting for...new carpet! Pictures really don't do it justice though.

Yuck! This disgusting floor is in the family room...be glad when it gets carpet!

Umm...yeah, Jason and I moved all this furniture by ourselves up a half-flight of stairs...not fun...we're pooped!

2 comments:

Paula and Mike said...

Looks good so far, can't wait to see everything in person.

Leigha said...

Looks good.