Third trimester! While I don't have anything to compare to, I still feel like my belly is relatively small. However, as Jason has graciously pointed out, my belly is finally sticking out further than my boobs...thanks babe! :) Not much going on this past week except for the senior class trip on Friday. Now that was a long day...got up at 4 am Friday and went to bed at 1 am Saturday. My students had a great time though so it was all worth it. Doctor's appointment on Monday. More updates next week!
6 comments:
My belly has always stuck out further than my boobs, pregnant or not. You look great, enjoy these last few weeks, they'll go so fast!
Sorry, that comment wasn't from my daughter, that comes up from our blog... ~April
Too funny April...I can't believe there are only 12 weeks left. How many more do you have?
I just hit 24, hoping for at least 13-14 more weeks. The longer my body cooperates, the better!
Looking good! Would love to see you in person soon!
Same here Leigha. Probably Easter I'm guessing...
Post a Comment