Saturday, April 30, 2011

34 weeks

Unbelievable...only 6 weeks to go! We finished up our childbirth prep class this week. Do we feel more prepared? Yes and no. Do we both feel more nervous now than we did before the class? Yes! I think the labor/delivery process scares us because we really don't know what to expect. Other people, moms, and nurses can tell us everything that happened to them or that they've seen, but it could be totally different for us. We won't truly understand until it happens and then it's all over. We'll find out soon enough though.

Oh and by the way...I feel ginormous, and I still have awhile. Also on another note, Layla is getting the hiccups quite frequently. People kept telling me that I'd know when she got them. I understand now. Jason tried scaring her to get rid of them by shouting her name and "gently" pressing on my belly, but it didn't work. :)


No comments: