My friends and coworkers, Laurin and Teresa, threw me a baby shower this past weekend. We had a great time, and I got lots of great gifts. Here are a few pictures...
 |
| Jodi and Mikalia work on pages to put in a scrapbook for when Layla's born. It turned out amazing. Everyone did a great job! |
 |
| The traditional...let's guess how big around I am...had to be played. Good try Stacy! |
 |
| Not the best picture of me, but one of my favorite outfits of the day. I got so many cute things. I won't know what to put her in first! |
 |
| A sock monkey from Laurin and Teresa. I can already envision Layla carrying it all over the house by the tail or with one of the ears in her mouth. |
While Mom and I were at the baby shower (and later shopping!), Dad and Jason installed a new front door and storm door. Our other one had been broken since last summer. Yeah...it's about time. I know. I'm loving all the sunlight that comes in through the window. Definitely glad I picked that style.
 |
| Here's the old one... |
 |
| ...and here's the new one. Love it! |
No comments:
Post a Comment