Tuesday, April 5, 2011

30 weeks 3 days Sonogram

My last sonogram was today, and boy is it hard to tell what some of these pictures are! Layla is measuring in the 42nd percentile as far as growth is concerned. Her femur bone is about a week behind development, which is a little weird considering the tall genes in the Clow family, and she weighs about 3 pounds 6 ounces. She's already in the head down position and ready to show her cute little face in 10 short weeks. :)
The top of her head measuring 7.67 cm across. 
This is a profile of her head. Really hard to tell, but the doctor says that the little dark spot towards the top is an eye socket.
Another one of her head. On the left side, you can see her arm with a bent wrist. The bright spots are her fingers I think.
The ribcage and spine in there somewhere.
Pretend like she's sitting up on the floor. This is the view from the bottom, so you can see her two legs, opened, with nothing in the middle...still a girl! :)
Use your imagination here...it's a leg.
The femur bone measuring at 5.67 cm.
Not sure what the picture is, but the heartbeat is 173 bpm.
In this one, the heartbeat is 138 bpm. I guess she was excited and moving in the other one and calmed down for this one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well...I guess I don't have enough imagination because I cant' see anything you are describing. Guess I will have to wait for little Layla to appear in person.

Ashley said...

Haha! I told you it was hard to see. I'll help describe it this weekend when I can point to stuff in the picture. :)